Create memories that will last a lifetime when staying at Martin Resorts, a desirable destination for Central California family vacations. Whether you’re enjoying one of our Central California vacation packages, spending time outdoors, visiting one of the many nearby attractions or spending quality time in the California sunshine, you’ll be amazed by the opportunities to make memorable family vacations that California exceed your wildest dreams with every stay at our conveniently located property. Discover great family friendly venues:
Treat the little ones to a royal experience where they can unleash their inner princesses and princes. Originally a private estate built by W.R. Hearst you’ll marvel at the fabulous art and architecture and your kids will enjoy a stroll through the gardens.
San Luis Obispo Children's Museum
Interactive learning and family fun starts at the San Luis Obispo Children's Museum. Experience hands on exhibits and programs that are sure to inspire learning in children of all ages.
Explore Paso Robles in an exciting, aerial adventure. Soar over historic Santa Margarita Ranch and zip over vineyards, mountains, and majestic oaks in this thrilling zipline canopy tour in the California central coast.
Charles Paddock Zoo
This five acre community zoo in San Luis Obipso County, California boasts hundreds of species from all over the world. Whether you're keen on reptiles or large mammals learn more about these exotic creatures at the Charles Paddock Zoo.
Explore even more family travel experiences available in Central California. Peruse for detailed information about some of these unique experiences: including (many of which are family friendly), and . Feel free to explore our blog's tags for more tourism-related information.
Avila Beach Activities
- Hearst Castle / Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument and National Geographic Theater
- Avila Beach Sea Life Center
- Kayaking, Bicycling, Hiking and More with Central Coast Outdoors
- Local Beaches
- Avila Valley Barn
- Pismo Beach to Avila Beach Free Trolley Rides
- Bob Jones Trail
- San Luis Obispo Children's Museum
- The Great American Melodrama and Vaudeville in Oceano
Pismo Beach Activities
- Pismo Beach Fish & Farmers Market on the pier
- Oceano Dunes
- Monarch Butterfly Grove
- Pismo Beach Premium Outlet Shopping
- Kayaking, Bicycling, Hiking and More
- Charles Paddock Zoo in Atascadero