Bubbling out of natural underground springs, the hot water is laden with minerals, but has no sulfur and therefore no bad odor. Over 2.5 million gallons a day course through the hot springs and are diverted into the Portneuf River keeping the springs ever changing and clean. The spring's temperatures range from approximately 102˚ to 112˚ degrees.
Try Our Newest 'Cooler' 102° Hot Pool!
This 20, 000 gallon stone-lined pool with water that is a little bit cooler than the larger main pools. The new hot pool has a snow melt system in the deck around it, a cold water deck shower and canopies to block the sun or rain. All in all, a wonderful addition to the already world class waters found here.
- No chemicals, no sulfur, no odor
- Natural water temperature 102F -110F
- Four outdoor gravel bottom pools
- Warning - Use of the hot pools by children under two (2) years of age is not recommended. Water above 100 degrees may be harmful to infants. Consult your physician.
- We are a nonsmoking facility.