Looking for hot springs near Colorado Springs? The options I've provided for you below are all less than a mere two hour drive. Enjoy the warm natural waters from the Earth; relax, renew, and enjoy.
Each hot spring has as unique blend of minerals, which give healing qualities to the water. Also make sure to stay hydrated—bring a refillable water bottle, pack a lunch, and a towel. Have fun!
Note: You'll sleep like a baby after a day of hot springing. Heavenly.
Address: 1194 County Rd 110, Florence, CO 81226
Phone Number: (719) 784-6134
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 10am-10pm
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: 10am-10pm
- Saturday: 10am-10pm
- Sunday: 10am-6pm
Website: Desert Tree Hot Spring
Notes: Clothing optional, depending on the day and time. Make sure you call for the latest information
Daily Use Rate:
- $15.00 for members.
- Children under 16 are $5.00 and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Couples and single females are admitted. Single males not admitted.
Address: 18999 County Road 306, Buena Vista, Colorado 81211
Phone Number(s): 719-395-6434 or 719-395-2102
Website: Cottonwood Hot Springs
- Monday: 8:30AM - 9PM
- Tuesday: 8:30AM - 9PM
- Wednesday: 8:30AM - 9PM
- Thursday: 8:30AM - 9PM
- Friday: 8:30AM-10PM
- Saturday: 8:30AM-10PM
- Sunday: 8:30AM - 9PM
- Weekdays (Mon-Thurs): Adults are $15, children under 16 are $12
- Weekends (Fri, Sat, Sun) and all Holidays: Adults are $18, children under 16 are $15
- Note: Price includes use of the large Natural Stone Soaking pools and dry sauna.
- Children must be with an adult at all times and need to vacate the soaking pool area at 6pm.
Address: 15870 County Road 162, Nathrop, CO 81236
Website: Mount Princeton Hot Springs
- Monday: 9AM - 10 PM
- Tuesday: 9AM - 10 PM
- Wednesday: 9AM - 10 PM
- Thursday: 9AM - 10 PM
- Friday: 9AM - 11PM
- Saturday: 9AM - 11PM
- Sunday: 9AM - 10PM
- Mon-Sat: Adults age 13 and older are $18, children ages 4-12 are $12, seniors age 62 and older are $12. (Note: + $5 for a water slide pass)
- Sun: Adults age 13 and older are $22, children age 4-12 are $16, seniors age 62 and older are $16. (Note: + $5 for a water slide pass)